DIAMOND WAY INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL GROUP COURSE – PANAMA CITY.
Friday November 2nd to Sunday November 4th, 2018.
Para esta página en español, click –> aquí
Torres de Alba Hotel & Suites – Salón Aurora
Calle Eusebio A. Morales, El Cangrejo, Ciudad de Panamá, Panamá
(The hotel is just besides Dollar Rent a Car Via Veneto).
Sitio Web: http://www.torresdealba.com.pa
To register for the course, do not contact the hotel directly. Registration is only possible through this form or by contacting the Diamond Way Center in Panama City at: email@example.com
- Prices are per person for the whole course, including meals (lunch and coffee breaks)
- If you register BEFORE Monday October 1st prices per person is: $ 100.00 USD
- IIMPORTANT: as of Monday, October 1st, the price will be $ 110.00 USD
The course price does not include accommodations. We recommend that friends seek the best lodging options to suit their needs (hotels, hostels, AirBnb, etc.).
However, the hotel hosting the event offers special rates for course participants (See FAQ below)
- Before October 1st: (special price) $ 100.00
- After October 1st: (full price) $ 110.00
- Paypal: PayPal.Me/bcpanama
- cash upon arrival: U.S. dollars preferred, other currencies acceptable with appropriate exchange fees
1. Is the water safe to drink in Panama? Yes, Panama is the only country in this region where the tap water is safe to drink. You may freely eat salads and other uncooked foods.
2. What currency is used in Panama? Panama’s currency, the Balboa, is tied to the U.S. Dollar. In fact, the only paper money you see in Panama is U.S. currency. You may receive coins in change that are either U.S. coins or Panamanian coins.
3. What do I need to bring? You must bring your own meditation cushion, sunscreen, insect repellent, water bottle that you may be filling during the course, comfortable clothes for meditation sessions. This is the rainy season in Panama; please, inquire about the weather a few days before traveling. For those who need translation, they should bring a portable AM/FM radio or an app to use your cell phone as a radio; you will also need headphones.
4. What NOT to bring? Drugs, alcohol and pets.
5. Will there be babysitting service? To Be Determined based on the number and ages of children in the group.
6. What accommodation options are available? As the course will be held in Panama City, we recommend that friends seek the best lodging options to suit their needs (hotels, hostels, AirBnb, etc.).
However, we recommend Torres de Alba Hotel & Suites where the course will be held. They are offering discounted prices for the Diamond Way group. Please write the hotel to:
Luisa María Daló: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number of the Hotel: +507-306-9346
(Please be sure to mention you are coming for the Diamond Way Course in order to receive the discounted rate).
For this or any other accommodations questions please contact:
7. Where can I find out more about the Diamond Way?
For information on Diamond Way Buddhism in Panama:
8. Who do I contact if I need information about tourism in Panama before or after the course?
Please write to:
9. Who do I contact if I have more questions? Please write to
***If you have any emergency upon arrival to Panama, please call or write via Whatsapp to any of these numbers:
- +1-(281) 686-6821